The most talked about football tournament in the world is about to begin. With all the games and extra coverage streaming on the BBC iPlayer and ITV Player, it’s easy to take the action with you as long as you have the right bits of kit.
Together with Argos, we are giving one lucky person the chance to win a bundle of kit perfect for streaming the football worth over £375. The prizes include:
- A fabulous tablet: the Google Nexus 7 16GB plus Wi-Fi, with up to 10 hours of battery life, and an excellent quality 7 inch screen, perfect for keeping up with all the action.
- These awesome Beats by Dre Solo HD headphones.
- Power Bank from Energiser, so you can charge your devices when you’re out and about.
- Watch the games easily with a tablet case, which doubles as a stand.
- These PowerPlus Jaguar Portable Speakers are also solar powered, so no battery charging worries there!
Enter now by completing the form below!
Are you thinking about getting a new tablet? You can find great deals on the latest tablets here. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions:
By participating in this prize draw you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
Prize draw open to customers and non-customers aged 18 or over who are UK residents. Draw is not open to employees of Argos, their families or anyone associated with this draw. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
The prize is a bundle of tech kit and includes postage to the winner’s UK address. Promotion runs from 6/6/14 and all entries must be received by 11.59pm on 6/7/2014 at the latest.
Winners will be drawn at random at the end of the promotion.
The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. The promoter’s decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter reserves the right (a) to add to or waive any rules on reasonable notice (b) cancel or postpone the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control, or (c) in its reasonable discretion to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. If the prize remains unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner the promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for having done so. The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.