Online bingo is one of the most popular forms of online gambling in the UK, it's really no surprise, bingo has always been popular here thanks to it's fun and easy rules. But have ever thought about how many people actually play it? Is it more men than women? And how much cash is involved? Well here's the answers and a few more facts that may interest you.
- 4 out of 5 people who play online bingo are women
- On average a player will spend £120 a month
- Despite it being a play for money game, only 10 percent of people asked said they played bingo for the money, many also use it for the social aspect
- Online bingo is outperforming most other forms of online gambling
- Over 3,000,000 people play online Bingo in the UK
- 74 percent of people prefer online bingo over a traditional bingo hall due to its simplicity and convenience
- The global gross gaming yield of bingo is estimated to be in billions of dollars
- One of the first online bingo games launched way back in 1996 called "Bingo Zone"
If you're interested in trying Online we would suggest you click here to try Landmark Bingo who also offer fun slot games and scratch card games.