KLM Royal Dutch Airlines are the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands headquartered in Amstelveen. The company has been around for over 96 years, making them the oldest airline in the world that's still operating under its original name. KLM are very much known for their innovative practices to makes sure customers have the very best service. KLM is continuing this progress with its latest innovation aimed at children.
The airline is introducing a cute new character called Bluey. He's an adorable blue plane that will be there to entertain children on flights as we all know that children can be especially nervous when flying, even when they've done it before. While the company has always offered children entertainment on board, Bluey will allow them to have a much more memorable and exciting experience.
Where can you and your children meet Bluey?
- On board where your children can play with Bluey play sets
- On intercontinental KLM flights Bluey will be on the inflight entertainment system
- In the newly revamped Junior Jet Lounge at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- In your children's meal box, simply order before departure
- You can even watch Bluey online when at home
KLM has developed several episodes of Bluey's adventures. You can watch the Christmas Airshow below where under his daddy’s wings, Bluey learns all about flying and exploring the world. Let us know what you and your little one's think in the comments below. You can read more Bluey and how KLM operates flights to over 130 designations right here.